Some things that I've done recently:
1) I became a grad student. I get to teach* a class** and do research. They pay me for this***?!?
2) ...I'm pretty sure that's all I've done.
3) I started (...need to start...) memorizing 1 Timothy. Apparently, my Bible study is going to be hard core like that. At least I get to take some time doing it...
4) I drew a picture (ok, it's a graph; it has about 3 lines. I have low standards.). Unfortunately, my scanner isn't hooked up, so I will have to post it at some later date.
5) I cleaned out my email. I now have just
700 500 (I got distracted when I started writing this...) emails in my inbox. I'm sure you don't care at all, tiny little corner, but this is very exciting to me.
On a completely unrelated note, there was some cool stuff in the "news" (= things I read online) today:
1) Some apparently-very-smart scientists may have found some particles that are faster than light. That's very fast.
2) Strange but true (apparently): some people at UC Berkley can reconstruct YouTube videos from brain waves (kind of).
3) Super-cool timelapse photography of the northern lights from the Space Station.
At some point, perhaps I will write about more exciting things.
Probably not, though.
*For some definition of the word "teach".
** If you are in my class and reading this: you don't have better things to do? That's sad.
*** Yes, they do. Although, if they paid me more, I wouldn't complain.